Digital Marketing Consultant
Federated Digital Solutions is a digital agency that is a true partner in the digital marketing landscape. The Digital Marketing Consultant will be responsible for growing new & existing business by representing all our digital solutions. This individual will meet with clients through a consultative, needs-based selling approach to create custom digital solution campaigns to help their clients with ROI and marketing strategies. This is the ideal role for an initiative-taking individual, who enjoys being part of a true digital marketing agency & possesses basic digital marketing & thrives with changes as the digital world is constantly evolving and changing. This role requires a strong problem solver with strategic thinking/ prospecting skills as well as a high work ethic.
- Develop and execute digital campaigns for current clients as well as new clients
- Passion for Digital Marketing or marketing in general.
- Comprehensive knowledge of needs-based selling
- Proven success of increasing sales in a competitive marketplace
- Excellent communication and presentation skills-written and verbal
- Strong team player who is goal oriented & self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook & some form of a CRM.
- Proactively able to identify new business opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, networking, marketing, referrals, and lead databases specifically designed around digital marketing needs.
- Exceed established revenue goals
- Maintain and optimize campaigns and renew or up-sell existing clients where needed.
- Serve as a consultant by providing industry insights through up-to-date knowledge of industry trends
- Ability to take a campaign from beginning to end & continue to collaborate with clients on ROI & reporting issues.
- Work directly with Campaign Manager on all aspects of each of the client’s campaigns
- Familiar with digital reporting and being able to help a client identify true conversions and ROI.
- Experience selling SEM, SEO, Programmatic Display & Video/OTT campaigns, Social Management & knowledge of social channels as well as content marketing.
- Willing to continually train on all digital solutions
- Ability to problem solve and strategize new marketing solutions to campaigns
- Weekly 1 on 1 sessions with direct manager for coaching and strategic planning
- BA/BS from an accredited 4-year school preferred or related proven experience in Media/Digital Sales
- Valid Driver’s License
The right candidate will receive:
- Base Salary Plus commission, Competitive Pay based on experience, bonus opportunities, Flexible PTO/Benefits, 401K, Mileage, Phone Expense, and ability to work from home.
Please email your resume, along with cover letter to Shannon Allen, VP of Sales & Operations
email@example.com, or call 269-370-9403.
Social Media Specialist
Social Media Specialist
Federated Digital Solutions is seeking a talented writer with a passion for social media to join our team as a Social Media Specialist.
If you want to create compelling social media content for brands, enjoy writing blogs, want to grow your digital marketing skills and be part of a dynamic team that values innovation, this is the position for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS…
We have in-office, hybrid and remote work opportunities.
Federated Digital Solutions is a digital marketing agency that serves clients around the country in a variety of industries. We pride ourselves in our fun, people-first culture, and we highly value work/life balance. We’re part of the Federated Media family of companies.
If you’re interested in joining our team, send a cover letter, resume and writing samples (social and/or blogs) or a link to your digital portfolio to Krystal Vivian, Director of Social Media and Content Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federated Digital Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.