SEM – Search Engine Marketing
SEM is short for “search engine marketing,” which once was used as an umbrella term to encompass both SEO & and paid search activities. However, over time, many adopted the SEM acronym to refer solely to paid search.
- Accounts for 15% of search engine clicks
- Connects to consumers that are closest to making a purchase
- Casts a wide net
- Levels the playing field
- Combined with SEO, a paid campaign helps YOU be found
Why Federated Digital Solutions SEM?
Let our marketing consultants do the work for you!
- We utilize advance tools to quickly optimize your SEM campaigns.
- Turnkey solutions across Google and Bing Search with one budget.
- Personalized program with hands on relationship with your account executive
- Transparent reporting to track clicks, calls, e-mails that provide you a campaign that provides you with relevant leads and sales